Today KEMP are launching FreeLoadBalancer.com, where a free version of KEMP popular LoadMaster™ will be available for download and unlimited use. This will make it easy for IT developers and open source users to benefit from all the features of a full commercial grade ADC, all for free.
Potential Use Cases for Free LoadMaster:
- Development, Test and Pre-Production Environments
- Replacement of Open Source Load Balancers
- HA and DR for Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Validation
- Windows Network Load Balancing (WNLB) replacement
- As one of the most well-established load balancer/ADC vendors on the market, KEMP is able to offer the same load balancing technology that is currently installed in over 25,000 locations worldwide.
- Layer 4/7 load balancing
- Content switching
- Caching, compression engine
- MS Exchange 2010/2013 optimized
- Pre-configured virtual service templates
- IPS engine
- Edge Security Pack (ESP)
- Microsoft TMG replacement
- GSLB multi-site load balancing
- RESTful API
For more information, visit FreeLoadBalancer.com.